Auto Transport is actually a very simple process. The first step is to request a quote. Second step is to place your order. And third step is our dispatch team assigns your vehicle for pickup. When you place your order we will need the names, addresses, and phone numbers of both the pickup and delivery location. Once we have your order in place, dispatch will begin working on assigning your vehicle to a carrier. Once your vehicle has been assigned to a carrier your account rep will notify you via email of the approximate date your vehicle will be picked up and delivered.
You will be able to track your auto transport via email or our website. The carrier will call you ahead to make arrangements regarding the time of pickup. When the carrier arrives the driver will do a walk-around and inspection (Bill of Lading) of the condition of your vehicle. You will sign this inspection report releasing the vehicle to the carrier in the condition noted on the Bill of Lading. You will sign the condition report again when you receive the vehicle. Lastly, your account manager will call you to confirm your satisfaction. Remember, Agape will keep you informed during the entire process.
Paying for your auto transport: You will secure your transport order by paying a deposit via your credit card when the order is placed. Yes we charge a deposit for the following reason; this insures the vehicle will be there when your carrier goes to pick it up. The remainder of your vehicle transport cost will be paid on delivery directly to the driver per the terms set up in the order process, usually cash.
Things to keep in mind:
- We will need the first available date your vehicle can be released to a carrier. As well as names, addresses, and phone numbers for pick up and delivery.
- You can designate someone to release or receive your vehicle if you are not available on pickup or delivery; it doesn’t have to be you.
- It always helps us if you have more than one phone number for the pickup and delivery contact person.
- If we are picking up from a dealership, please have the hours of operation available.
- Also, if we are pickup up from a dealership make sure to have the VIN for us.
- Please note: Agape Auto Transport is one of the Top Rated Auto Transport Companies in the Auto transport industry. We will work very hard for you and make things as smooth as possible for you.
Actions required by you once the order is placed: reply back to the terms and condition email, sent to you, letting us know you have read and agree to the terms and conditions of the transport. Check your mail regularly because we will send you the dispatched email with the estimated dates of pickup and delivery as soon as dispatch confirms the carrier.